R.C.D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

OUR CLAN VIDEOS
RANDOM REDNECK VIDS
Press The Button

CLAN GET TOGETHER of 2012

2 posters

Go down

CLAN GET TOGETHER of 2012 Empty WHOS UP FOR A CRUISE????

Post  Mma supa fan Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:36 am

NO FACEBOOK!!!!!! She will have the ring by Feb 14th (my birth day) but me and my girl are getting married march 8th (half way between both our birthdays) at a VERY small cerimony.......then June 2013 looks like, both our families and few friends are taking a short 3 day carnival cruise to the bahammas from florida and renewing our vows on the beach and having our BIG cerimony then if any of you want to go and can afford a way to florida cruise should be less then 300 a person!thats everything but alcohol and souvenirs any who can afford it bring anyone you want kids too over 15 children already and 35 adults.....should be fun as hell! if you want to go talk to me just need 100 deposit per person the save room on ship and cruise has to be paid off 70 days before cruise to get better price....

Mma supa fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLAN GET TOGETHER of 2012 Empty CLAN GET TOGETHER of 2012

Post  Redneck45Rem Leader Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Me and tnbudman are talking about doing this around june time. But instead of playing call of duty we should do a bon fire, drink beer, just have a good time. the best location would be TN. 3 hour drive for miss. 10 hour drive for me. If you google map MT. Juliet Tenesse you will get an idea of how long your trip will be. Start saving your money and put this is in your calender. This summer will be awesome. Whaat yall think???
Redneck45Rem Leader
Redneck45Rem Leader
Admin

https://rednecksofcod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down